Recommendations for a successful event
- On the day of the event, relax and enjoy yourself.
- Do your research and hire friendly, organized professionals.
- Let your guests eat at a reasonable time.
- Trust the instincts and recommendations of your vendors. They’ve seen it all before.
- Don’t try to cram too much into your schedule.
- Similarly, don’t worry about the time. Let your event coordinator or DJ watch the clock.
- If you are getting married, participate in the day’s activities (mingle, dance, etc.).
so we know what music you would like to hear.
- Plan your event well in advance.
- Put yourself in the shoes of your guests. If they are having a great time, you will too.